Friday, February 29, 2008

I know I definitely shouldn't be here at this moment..

I mean I have:
- a midterm paper tomorrow
- an Ergonomics assignment due next Monday (it sounds a lot cooler and more sophisticated with "Ergonomics".. oh so cool~)
- a presentation + literature review on that Friday
- along with conducting a research at main campus.. then creating a poster for the summary; in which we have to defend the poster later on
- to submit a proposal for an analysis
- to prepare and face trial run and assessment for another experiment and project
- to get done with a group project for Ergonomics class
- to run the experiment and writing typing a report for it
- to come up with the proposed analysis, analyzing 5 hours worth of content, probably double of that amount; then submitting the analysis
- to carry out the approved project and prepare for a colloquium presentation, and that is after a mock presentation; in which after all these, a lab report needs to be submitted
- after all this, a total of four final papers. I don't know what to say type..

I think I'm pretty much done here. I think I'll survive, I mean everyone will survive lar. I just notice there is a huge ass load of stuff to do, oh my god. Hmm. And I have not finished studying for my midterm tomorrow (since when people finish studying? lol)!!

Anyways, back to my focus today..

Today is a special day, it'll only come once in 4 years. And if I don't post up some crap today, I'll have to wait till I'm 24; by that time, I'll probably be working my ass off in some random company, underpaid. So yea, it's probably a good idea to blog today, on 29th of February.

A very happy birthday to everyone (unfortunately, I know no one whose birthday is today) who is born on this special day (fortunately or unfortunately), 29th of February!! I mean for 3 years, these people have to celebrate their birthday in the split second between 28th of February and 1st of March; only once in 4 years they get to kinda like "experience" the actual atmosphere.

Sigh, I probably should stop here. I have to go catch some zees. Eh wait, no, I have to study.

I have to.

No comments: