Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Got tagged by ah Nana. I am not going to do things though, more to people?

"5 sweetest things anybody has done for you":

1. My mother. She is always supportive on things I do. Always worry about me, if I have enough money to use and things like that. Though we seldom communicate, but I really appreciate what she has done for me. Thank you mi. (I call my mother mi, as in ma mi punya mi)

2. My brother. I used to boss him around (still am haha); you know, calling him do this and that. And most of the time he'll just do it for me. He may be irritating sometimes, but he is the one and only brother I have. Thanks for being a good bro, 文杰!

3. My father. My family seriously lack communication, I talk much lesser to my dad. He used to buy me things a lot, but not so much now. Hehe. But the sweetest thing he did was perhaps fetching me all the way from Banting to KL. Then drive all the way back to Banting alone. Nice right? Thank you baba. (baba as in papa/father la, directly from 爸爸)

That's one thing why I don't like going back to Banting besides being typical lazy me. It's just too troublesome, for me and my dad also. Soon, I will not have to go to Banting EVER! To begin with I'm not even from Banting!

4. Two surprise birthday celebration by my college friends (I kinda like have to seperate my secondary [school] friends from college friends; you know, so I can have my secondary [school] friends in this list as well hehe). And the lovely presents they bought for me. Both were shirts, I really love them shirts. I wouldn't go around listing them out, but I guess you know who you are? Thank you fellow friends, for being so sweet. Wakakaka!

5. My secondary school friends! We kinda like lost in touch last year, as in didn't meet so often. But everything is better this year; however, some of them couldn't join us. They have done many sweet things like coming here purposely to... cheer me up? (refer to the post below =D).

Not to mention fetching me around. This does not only apply to Ken they all, but Wei Ling they all also. I am always a burden to people. Swt. Need people to fetch me around de XD. Special thanks to Wei Ling who used to fetch me from KL to Klang.

Done!

The list is in no particular order, just type what came up on my mind.

So sweeet~

8 comments:

Ai said...

If u love them, Wear Them!

They ain't meant to be hidden in the closet..!!

Boon Woei said...

Hehe. I do wear them.

But the other one I was hoping to match it with a pair of jeans. Hehe.

By the way, I don't have a closet here. Swt.

Anonymous said...

So glad that we actually had put sth precious in your life journal. And u are not goin to forget it for the rest of your life ! Wakaka...

Adelia

Schmae said...

HALLOO!! =) are you the boonwoei? =p

Anonymous said...

wah, your brother has the same name as mine. his chinese name is exactly like mine

Boon Woei said...

adelia: yar la, I will remember de~

shengmae: Harlo~ yesh, I am the boonwoei. Very 8 one. Hehe.

hito!: really ar? Lol. Yours is the cantonese pronunciation of mun keat right? His is hokkien punya boon khit. Haha, so ngam de!

Schmae said...

haha! alright. will link to you. =)

Boon Woei said...

shengmae: cool Thanks! Actually I got your link from minhuei quite some time liao. Haha. But as typical 8 me, I just read blogs even when I have assignments! Notice the time... I skipped LLS! AGAIN

Lack of updates XD so post more comments. Lol.