Friday, March 09, 2007

Ohoh, I have something I must write down de... Some short random stuff hehe =D

I felt really happy when Cheron said I am actually okay de. As in quite an okay guy la. Hehe.

It feels nice to be acknowledged; to be noticed...

I do not like the feeling of being ignored de, it feels really depressing? Furthermore, I talk so soft; that is why I get ignored some times... cause people just can't hear me? *.*

Although I crap a lot sometimes. But seriously, I don't crap for no reason; and I don't crap to some random people that I do not concern...

-End- of randomness. Haha~

Have to help out in tomorrow's Psychology Exhibition; to get extra credit for Ms Winnie class ^.^
Then somemore maybe got go Redbox chiong k alone (maybe not alone la... but few people lor can count with one hand de)... just sing for the fun of it. Cause I still have five assignments "coming soon" and I just started my driving lesson; hope to get my driving license before April. But that is pretty impossible with the assignments and my laziness heh!

We'll see.

No comments: