Monday, March 19, 2007

I am utterly disappointed with myself. I am tired.

As predicted, I do my assignment last minute again. Just submitted it an hour ago. And I actually skipped a lecture to do it. I planned to skip the night before, hopeless!

For a moment, I felt like crying when I was in the bus. How can I possibly survive the next work if I remain like this? I will break. Yet no tears came out, how I wish I can cry freely. Just for the sake of releasing some stress. I know I created this stress myself, I know...

...

A big thanks to Jeffrey just now. He just finished his classes, and he was on his way home. But he actually bothered to fetch me to Block E (which I think is completely the opposite direction of his home). Nice people still exist hehe.

One assignment off the list, four more to go.

Actually I didn't stop my driving lesson, Mrs Ang (my driving instructor) said it shouldn't be too much of a burden to take one lesson per week. I thought so too.

So, a two-hour driving lesson on Thursday.

This Sunday is the day for the execution of the LLS group project: that is to visit an orphanage in Subang area. Hope everything goes well.

Coming Monday, Intro. to Social and Health Psych lab report due!

Stay alive and don't die! I still wanna go Redang, I still wanna drive, I still have so many wannas...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..it seems that u r quite stressed out ho.
well,ya u r right u did create the stress thingy.
just take one thing at a time.no use pushing urself that hard when knowing at last u will be the one suffering.
ppl rushing always end up dying faster.remember the MALAY PROVERB?

Boon Woei said...

Nope, cannot remember la. What proverb har? Ah nana~

Oh ya, I can't post comment in your blog. So sickening ler. Why Xanga like that de?

You should go get one those boxes, you know, those cbox thingy. So I can leave my comments *wink* *wink*

Anonymous said...

oh..okok.
cannot post comment meh?
i had some few comments though from some "random" ppl.
No wonder now.
I'll go get one.Wait ha.
In the mean time,u take care ya!
=)