Monday, March 05, 2007

It's okay. Sometimes I am not okay, it just slips off my mind to think that "I am okay", "It is okay"...

Handed in my Leadership and Living Skills assignment last minute. I tell you, literally last minute.
Due date: 5pm 5th March
Date of submission: 4.59pm 5th March @.@
Ironically, my area of concern for that particular assignment is procrastination. And see, what have I done? Delay my work till the very last moment. Swt. Feel a bit hopeless.

But hor, also got feel a bit lucky lor. Lol. Cause I actually manage to finish the work in time, somemore when I get on the HELP bus, still got one last empty seat remaining... for me =D

Past few days was okay. Actually, it is not okay =.=

Went to Cineleisure on Saturday, after my midterm. Ate Italianniese, it wasn't that great to be frank. But the atmosphere memang nice lo, I felt cheap entering the restaurant with mah slippers XD
Initially, we (Adelia, Kim Choo, Sharon, Wei Ling and me) thought there will be 50% discount since Krishna works there... so we get staff discount as her "Friends & Family". Mana tahu her boss not here, so kinda like cannot approve the discount or something like that... Ended up paid "normal" price lo. Ouch to my wallet!

Wei Ling suggested to watch this supposedly exciting splendid movie- Turistas: Holiday of Horror. I was like anti-horror kind of people, I would rather watch Sailor Moon or some random lame cartoon. Seriously. But she reassure me that it has NO elements of horror, it is more to mystery and all those.

SO... ended up watching Turistas lo. To OUR surprise, it's superbly disgusting... gross beyond definition of words. I don't want to think about it liao la... Basically, I cover my eyes throughout the "exciting parts" of the movie. I know, it is lame for a guy. Who cares? I am REALLY scared de, not acting de. Next time, if I say no to a movie... means it is a NO. I have sharp intuition de. Come on la, Holiday of Horror~ got the word horror somemore. Teh Wei Ling! Next time hor... do not talk me into this sort of movie... not for faint-hearted people like me de T.T

Oh ya, not to mention that we waited from 6pm to 12am for the magnificent movie. We were waiting for Han Foong actually. Hehe. Ate Lecka Lecka while waiting lo. I can't imagine we actually sat there for soooo loooong. Goodness! I met some secondary classmates there also, but I didn't say hi la. Hehe, bad me. Saw Ai Ling, Huey Lin, Sue Meng, Yee Jiun, Kenneth Soo... that's all quar. Oh oh, saw Chelsia also... a local artist/singer/actress.

Can say hor, almost everytime I go to The Curve sure can "bang" local artists de. Next time must go more lo. Muahahahaha~

7 comments:

chaiminhuei said...

I'm also faint hearted...

Bad to procrastinate!

Anonymous said...

er.. i didn't read in very very detail.. but didn't sound u're alright.

last min stuff. hmm.. wat drives me to do do do earlier is fear. i can't be like u. i'll probably die of fear.

hehhee.. still pretty innocent eh? not bad not bad.. u're one rare species. By tat, i meant good btw.

Anonymous said...

Swt! At least use other examples la! Why use Sailarmoon? OMG!

Oh ya, the movie is really horrible. I kept recalling it (without intention) when i was studying for my exam. Ish!

Adelia

Boon Woei said...

Yaya, I definitely know it is BAD to procrastinate... but I can't seem to change. Swt.

Hehe CJ... I am motivated by fear also. Fear of failure. I am guessing I wouldn't even bother to do my work if I do not fear of failing~ XD

Sailor Moon okay ma haha. Honestly ho, I last time got watch Sailor Moon de... heh!

Anonymous said...

Hey, should I feel fortunate for not tunring up for dinner on Sat? It could have burnt a hole in my wallet le. Instead, K.Heng, Tham, and I had "free" dinner at W.Chern's auntie's place. Wanted to call you along, but knew you had plans. So, next week lor.
Take care ya. Missing you here.

Boon Woei said...

Hehe. Ya lo!

Wah, free dinner weh. Wei Chern's aunty buka restaurant de meh?

Sure got chance de I tell you KL! I still call you KL muahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Chuah Boon Woei!! U cacated la..Blamin everythin to me ar..Im aso one of the victimes of the turistas leh!!