Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I get tired easily nowadays. Do nothing also can get tired de. Swt. *.*

The first thing I do when I get home is turn on the computer. Then, check blogs & forums~
The last thing I do before I sleep is check blogs & forums. Then, sleep la duh~

So it's like a rountine liao. I am not that free de actually, still got five assignments "coming soon". But I am a "heavy" procrastinator, always slacking, day-dreaming... Never like to start my work. Never. *sigh*

If I do not change soon, I might not be able to survive Psychology course lo.

Oh, paid the fees for my driving lessons liao. Hopefully everything goes smoothly; then, I can get my driving license latest by the end of April? See how la. Still got so many things to do and I haven't started anything yet. Seriously screwed.

Go sleep liao. Tired as a result of doing nothing? doesn't make sense swt

No comments: