Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just finish talking to Kenneth on the phone. It was a really short talk, but I am glad that he is feeling better now; after the horrified experience yesterday.

I received several unexpected calls from Ken yesterday, missed calls I mean. So I called back, duh!

Apparently, he said he felt the sadness in me after reading my blog, you know; about assignments and all those.


That's how we ended up going out. Kah Yin and Kang Heng joined us too. Dinner at Section 17, ate the Thai fried rice (still taste as good as it was hehe). Ooh, then Ken suddenly spontanly suggested that we watch a movie...

Off we went to OneU. Watched It's A Wonderful Life, a Hong Kong movie. Quite nice lo. Oh ya, we played a game of foosball before watching the movie. Though I'm a noob in games like these, still fun nevertheless.

...

It's really an unexpected call and visit from them lo. I mean, to me, I always perceive Kenneth as a busy person. He used to have loads of tuitions and all those, so I didn't expect him to have time for blogs reading. And to actually drive here purposely... I'm touched. Seriously, not to mention KY and KH came too. I'm touched.

I think I am a really lucky person. Really. Not that type of lucky as in winning lottery or picking a bag with RM5k in it. But really fortunate to meet so many marvellous people, and have them as my friends. Hehe. Guess I haven't met bad people before lol.

The next time I see them, I should give them a big hug. Give everyone a big hug! Haha. Nah, I'm too shy and conservative to give people hugs lol. Just saying it is okay la~

Another thing is a friend of mine, Chu Jie; who is currently in Aussie now, actually sms'ed me. I mean she herself is facing some difficulties adapting to the new environment and in a dilemma choosing her course... Yet she can text me and kinda like give me moral support. Hehe. I'm actually very happy.

I get happy over small things la. Hehe. So once in a while just sms me a "Hi!" kinda thingy, I'll be very happy liao haha. Hmm, come to think of it. Why not I just out of random sms "Hi!!!" to people. Lol.

No matter how bad things seem to be; no matter how screwed you are (I am); there will always be something better awaiting you? Find joy out of everything? As for things you couldn't find joy in, just ignore them. Haahaa~

3 comments:

chaiminhuei said...

You're one lucky dude.

Anonymous said...

O SO NOW u wanna give us a hug... LAst time when i wanna hug u, u'll bounce and fly away to other place almost immediately!! Wait, come to think of it, i can't even touch u without u shrieking 'FEI LAI~~'!

HAhhahaa... good on u mate. Enjoy life and be happy. OR do what i used to do to u. Call someone, ask them to put the earpiece far away from their ears, and SCREAM~~~~

Cheers!

Boon Woei said...

Haha, I want only. But I still dare not hug people de hehe.

When I am daring enough I'll give all my friends a hug. Muahahahaha!