Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I am always in procrastinate mode. My literature review for my favourite lecturer - Ms Winnie is due on the coming Monday, the 19th. I seriously want to do well for her, and for my own sake of course. But I think I am going to leave things till the very last moment again.

Since I am soo freee, I'll do them tags:

For the first tag, I need to state my own rules; then tag five people or something. Since I do not know who reads my blog or whatsoever, I guess I'll skip the rules part; and go on with the tag. Just for the sake of getting something off the list perhaps? Here goes 6 weird things about myself:

1. I have fear of moving cars, that is why I use the overhead bridge all the time. I don't have this fear in car though, at least not as much.
2. I sometimes like to reward myself by eating something nice and expensive (in my own perception of expensive la!). If you notice, I said this sometimes "I feel like eating something nice and expensive la~".
3. I daydream A LOT. Anytime, anywhere.
4. I lose my temper over the minorest (note: I don't think this word exist lol) thing. Just some tiny things or words can anger me when I am in a bad mood. Yes, I am emo and sensitive. Very.
5. I CANNOT watch horror movie. Not even a bit. I cover my eyes with my palm if I am ever dragged to watch horror movies. Cause my fingers still have those small holes where I still can peep through; whereas my palm is like a solid wall which blocks the entire screen. Haha~
6. I like cute stuff. Period.


The second tag is about my dislikes:

1. I don't like people who chew their food so loud that I could hear them even with my back facing them! You know, those chiak chiak chiak sound when you're chewing food. A bit can la (since no one is perfect), not too much. Sadly, my dad chew his food loudly as well T.T
2. I don't like people smoking.
3. I don't like people spitting in public areas. Gross!
4. I don't like to be ignored.
5. I don't like to be not appreciated. This statement is kinda similar to the one above. Well, to be appreciated, I have to appreciate people first right? Guess I don't appreciate people enough? Definitely XD
6. I don't like to do assignments. Duh~ Who likes to do assignments? Bleh!


DONE wah, got a sense of accomplishment.

1 comment:

Ai said...

Oh my goodness!!

Boon Woei... We have pretty much in common.. Honestly!!(Except for 1 & 3 from ur fist tag that is.)

Other than that, I can literally copy paste ur answers IF I was tagged to do the same thing!!