Tuesday, March 13, 2007

TIRED! I AM!

Watched 300 and Bridge to Terabithia in the weekend. The first was kinda okay, an interesting movie; the latter was a bit lame, but not bad.

Like I have been telling people: in the coming three Mondays, I have assignments due. One on the 19th, one on the 26th and two on the 2nd of April. Really will die if I don't start soon.

Guess I better stop my driving lessons first. That said and done, I have booked a two-hour lesson with my instructor tomorrow. I guess that is the final one for this month, I will most probably continue in the semester break?

Don't know la. I just don't have the urge to start my work. No motivation. If I plan things properly, I think I can finish my assignments and get my driving license before April (that is if I pass the first time taking the driving test). Unfortunately, I fail to plan.

Fail to plan is planning to fail? Hope I won't.

1 comment:

Ai said...

Fail to plan and planning to fail sounds alike, but it's two totally different things..!!

Cuz i know i plan not to fail, but i sometimes still do.. and sometimes, i fail to plan but i still succeed..!!

It's more of determination, perseverance and hardwork!! trust yourself.. ALSO, procrastination a BIG no-no!!