Thursday, June 12, 2008

I fluctuate.

Shopping plan with the family is canceled. Apparently, my mom's eating dinner with her friends. I guess there isn't a plan to begin with anyway. I could have gone with my brother alone, but the credit card holder won't be there haha. So yea, might as well go home. I've had enough window shopping for now~!

When I said there was no 'family thing', I do mean it. Oh wait, I know. The only thing that had been holding us together all this time, that 'thing' must be the 'family thing' lol!
You see, I learn from the best. My mom's a worthy friend, well, at least she appears to be one from what I see. Cause most of the time she puts friends first then family and relatives. In turn, I guess I've learned to put friends first too myself first. I think no one is more important than 'self' if you get what I mean. You are the most important person to yourself (unless you believe in God or something, then you'll probably have Him first).

Let's just say that you won't be surprise if I said I don't know what's love. Ooh, strong word alert! That is why I don't think I am ready for any relationship. I do wonder when will that be though.
I guess just don't wanna get into one enough. If there's a will, there's a way right? :D So yea, probably don't want love enough.. if that's even making any sense!

Remember, you are most important to yourself.

Am I not making any sense?

1 comment:

Sharon said...

And... faster go SHOPPING LAR!!! Buy more stuff please. Spend more than me so that I can feel less guilty. But ahhhhHHhhhh!! I still love my bag :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!! I am HAPPY!