Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wanted

"What the fuck have you done lately?" (Gibson, 2008)

Coolness weh~

Just came back from the cinema, and I can't help but to post up the quote which appeared at the end of the movie!

It was a cool watch albeit a bit gruesome, I have to admit in the beginning I kinda regret watching the movie because it was kinda yucky. Generally it was interesting la.
Now I know why it was rated 18SG, the violence! OMG! They kill people just like that. Seriously, just like that. Then the plot got more interesting, but the gruesomeness remained.. Well, I won't go into detail, this is not a movie review or some celeb movie blogger's blog~

I didn't know Angelina Jolie is that angelic! Lol. Striking features, woot! Hot Hawt!!!
On the other hand, the supposedly leading actor: James McAvoy (I just Wiki'ed the name) was not-so-striking -_- Ok lar, maybe I too jakun, haven't seen him before.. But yea, he was okay lar!

I think the movie has a hidden meaning, isi tersirat kononnya, but I don't know how to put it in words. It's kinda deep I think. Er, nvm.. I don't know what I'm typing.

I need to get some sleep..

No comments: