Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sorry for the long somewhat long period of absence, well I'm suppose to be super free after the assignments. And this blog is dead.

So I dragged through the deadlines and managed to survive. But this time, I don't have the satisfaction and sense of achievement I felt last time when I last minute'd assignments. I didn't meet the word limit, my essays were practically messed up, ideas were all over the place! The thing is, when I began researching for resources, I realized the topics are actually very interesting, there are so many things to write! I so so regret for starting so damn late!

Never mind about school stuff, some daily stuff now.

terrigible driver mode

I actually like to drive and would certainly love to own a car, but at the same time, I'm afraid. Very afraid to drive. That's why I have never offered anyone a ride back or whatnot, cause I don't want anything bad to happen accidentally.. Take today for instance, one of my rare drives to Uni: I was honked at for like three thousand times for either driving too close to people, signaling and changing lane at the wrong timing. There was this time when I was about to turn to left lane, while I was looking on my left to check for incoming cars, I almost banged into the border/divider/concrete thinge on my right!!! OMG!!! Not to mention the millions of stares at me when people overtook me!
And those motorcycles... OMG!!! I understand they are experiencing like 4x more danger than car drivers.. but for goodness sake, don't la overtake people and drive ride like your grandfather owns the road!!

end of terrigible driver mode

Haiz, I need to calm myself down now and eat something...

Happy Study Break to fellow Bpsychians!

No comments: