Friday, June 20, 2008

I have plans for my death weekend. That is to complete the assignments.

I must finish Social Psychology essay by Sunday morning, this is for the retarded Turnitin. Just in case it really needs 1 full day to spit out a plagiarism report; then I'll still get the report on Monday morning.

Then I have whole Sunday and until 4.30pm on Monday for my Biopsychology essay. This again, is for the crapstupidlame Turnitin. Meaning regardless of what happens, I will get the plagiarism report by 4.30pm on Tuesday. Class will be until 4pm that day, I still have half an hour to get the report and print it then submit it before 5pm.

See, so nicely planned out.

I seriously doubt the idioticuselessfool Turnitin needs a day to vomit out a plagiarism report. But it's better to be on the safe side since both lecturers will not mark them essays without the report!

I have also planned that, if, and only if anything happens, I will screw Social Psych and focus on Biopsych. Only reason is because I still do not have a topic for the first, and the latter has them questions and requirements listed.

I'll watch TV until 9.30pm tonight, then I better start some research for Social Psych so I can actually start doing something. Depending on the topic chosen, I'll then harass manipulate use ask my friends for a favor by sharing some resources with me :D That is if I'm thick face enough to actually bother them during this weekend of DoombombOMGness.

See, again, so nicely thought out.

But I foresee see one miscalculation, this weekend of 21st and 22nd June are birthdays to several buddies. And I can't attend any of the parties, celebrations and whatnot! I can't afford to wear myself out T_T
Padan muka lar, I screw myself up by starting oh-so-damn late!

Never mind, after Tuesday, I'll be one free half-free man! Cause by then, what's left would be the Finals only!

Okay, I better go get something to eat for lunch! A bit sad la, eating lunch so late. No one's at home, I'm left with instant noodles and instant oats...

No comments: