Saturday, June 07, 2008

Wahh, it took me loads of courage to call a friend and tell her I cannot make it for tonight's dinner. You see, I'm not used to FFK'ing people. It's either I'm not invited; or if invited, I'll definitely try my best to go!

And I thought I shouldn't be such a coward and resort to SMS, so I just called la! Sorry ar Wei Chern! It's such a rare occasion that you're back in Malaysia, I think you'll be here during your birthday right? So let's catch up some other time via yumcha or sing k. Hope I didn't miss too much by absenting today T_T

The truth is I'm suppose to drive out if I were to go. I have this mild fear of driving. And I thought you people said the more I drive, the more I won't fear right? How come I feel it's the other way round for me?

...

Partially that la, but I haven't done my movie review and revision for Social Psych! So dead la!
Stupid Turnitin! Stupid! Stupid plagiarism software!
Social Psych is... so vague subjective. I don't click with vagueness subjectiveness... and I thought I crap a lot!

Tonight my mom's da bao'ing dishes from New Paris Restaurant at SS2 and crabs from Tak Fook at Aman Puri! Cause her sisters are coming over, so yea. This is very minor la, I'm not VIP, so I can actually be exempted from this dinner. But yea, I'm just scared to drive... and the work I've accumulated can die one I'm dead!

Done crapping. Sorry again my dear friend! Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

For now, I'll go back to movie review and oh, tonight's home dinner~

No comments: