Monday, June 16, 2008

Sigh, Monday's class is depressing. 2 hours of lecture and off you!

So me trying to be independent and pathetic me, I took public transport home today.

It's actually really simple for me to get home via public transport:
RapidKL U82 to KL Central -> KTM to Kepong Central -> RapidKL U4 to Aman Puri

The whole course would cost about RM3.40 only!

U82 was smooth, I boarded the bus not long after exiting the lecture hall.

Now, when I reached KL Central, I was 100% certain where am I going... the catch here was that I don't know which side to wait for the train! Well, KTM has a confusing system ok, compared to LRT.. especially for a 1st timer 2nd timer 3rd timer like me!
So I ended up taking the train to Mid Valley (opposite direction O_O). Thank goodness I realized it in time and take the train from Mid Valley to Kepong Central on the opposite track (haha, here I can recognize cause I was guided from here the other day :D).

Then, I waited for what seemed like an eternity half an hour for the RapidKL bus. And I asked the bus driver about where to stop and all that, he was kind enough to provide me with the info! You know, usually bus drivers are very grumpy and cranky and er not-in-good-mood, I mean they have to drive around these SAME places again and again for 17342859 times a day!

Now, another obstacle in front of me. The retardedlyfking busy T-junction in front of my apartment area. I literally stood there for 10 minutes and not be able to cross!!
I mean there were cars coming from this and that direction, then you have cars turning into this and that direction! You get the picture?! Never mind, so I took the long way down to a less crowded part of the road to cross.
And OMGWTFBBQ, it started raining!!! Raining!!! Not cats and dogs la, probably Mickey and Minnie. But still? OMGness weh!!! And I had to run uphill I repeat, up the blardy hill!

So yea, and now here I am, semi quarterly wet, not drenched, just kena a bit from the mice rain. It took me 2 hours to get home.

Haiz, whatever. Need to go clean up myself and get something to eat.

Happy assignment-grinding people! I will start mine soon since I found out apparently I did okay for Biopsych. And I actually stand a chance to get B provided I score in my finals and start doing the assignment now soon...

No comments: