Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A special thank you to Ivy and Mandy for kinda accompanying me to KTM station earlier today. Not that I won't survive alone, but it's better to have someone familiar with the setting! Especially it was during peak hours somemore! Anyway, this noob here survived and is happily blogging now :D

Remark about our KTM here:
- the stench was absolutely superbly terrigible horrifirealisticaterriblscarily smelly!!! The stench was OMGly OMG!! I salute those who can take it to and fro daily!

Maybe it's just me being spoilt me!

And and the inside of the train was leaking pouring like madness weh! I guess I just boarded one of the worse trains... and the stench was probably a result of the leak! I mean wet wet, then smell smell.

Never mind about that. Let's talk Kung Fu. Non-other than Kung Fu Panda of course. I know I'm a bit slow on updating and obviously lacking. But yea, wanna say the animated film was a good watch. The Furious Five was of course, furious and very nice. Po the panda was, well, he's a panda lar! To sum up, it's good la and the fighting animations were nicely done too. Very visually pleasing!

Now I'm really busy. Busy busy, busy relaxing and slacking. There are TWO major assignments to be submitted in less than two weeks time. OMGness! And and, I haven't started yet. Another OMGness!! Crap crap, and I'm getting tired really easily nowadays. How ler?! How lar!! Then there's TV too...

Randomness and ranting end.

Off I go, to the TV... Gossip Girl's at 10pm

You didn't see anything~

No comments: