Sunday, February 04, 2007

2nd of February was my dad's birthday, Happy Belated Birthday baba! Not that he reads my blog... Meh, just feel like wishing him.

Finally get to "bring" Wei Ling to Ming Tien lolz. Well, I can't drive, so I didn't literally "bring" her. I kinda like just lead the way, and she drives hehe =P

We stuffed ourselves with shit load of foods. Omg. A LOT. We had six people there also cannot finish le~ So some have to da bao go home eat lo.

Due to the overload food, we decided to take a walk in a park near our resident area, Jalan Setiapuspa there. Quite fun lo, it has been a long time since I went to a park/playground. We played several games there also. Suddenly like go back to childhood times (actually I don't really play those games when I was young lolz); nonetheless, it's still fun la. Khekong joined us later, so we had Adelia, Khe Kong, Kimchoo, Michael, Sharon and Wei Ling. Played until 1+ am then went home lo. Cannot tahan liao, too tired hehe. Somemore the next day Sharon and I have to attend the Movie Festival.

Watched three movies at the Movie Festival. The Experiment, Memoirs of a Geisha and Crash. The Experiment was terrible, the story/concept I mean. Just scary la, like horror movie O.O I've been wanting to watch Memoirs of a Geisha, so... yeah. Crash was an interesting movie, but seriously, there were lots of F word inside... F***! F***ing! Omg @.@

I decided to take my 6-hour amali thinge today (Sunday). SO I woke up at 6.50ish in the morning and off I went to the driving school. It's actually 3 hours theory and 3 hours practical. We actually get to DRIVE the car for the practical part... it was like really extremely terrible. I mean I can't seem to control the clutch. Omg. Plain horrible. Don't know how am I going to pass my driving test. Omg.

Really tired liao zZzZz -.-

4 comments:

chaiminhuei said...

Don't worry, that's exactly how I felt after driving for my first time during the amali. You'll get used to it!

Anonymous said...

At last u get to drive...haha...hw was ur 1st experience?^^

Anonymous said...

Lol, how I wish I were there to see.

Boon Woei said...

Omg. It'd be super embarassing if you guys were there.
Hopefully my driving skills will improve when I start learning...