Friday, February 16, 2007

Figure I should post an entry before I leave for the CNY celebration in my hometown hehe.

Valentine's Day was utterly silly. We planned to eat the japanese buffet in Shogun located in 1U... To our surpirse, the expected RM50+ buffet was increased to RM60++ for special occasion (Valentine's Day and CNY). Which means it would cost around RM70 PER person... seriously insane price. I could easily get two new shirts from there. Ceh!
And to think that we actually fast the whole day liao! SO ended up to some Soho restaurant, that was terrible as well. Expensive. Small portion. NOT enough!

After that still got go Jusco buy sushi and takoyaki... which was much better than the Soho food!

Went yum cha in Ming Tien later... with Khe Kong, Kimberly, Kim Choo, Sharon and Wei Ling.

Really not an impressive Valentine celebration (do people actually 'celebrate' Valentine's Day?) But I guess I broke the tradition of myself watching TV at home during Valentine's Day~ heehee..

Happy Chinese New Year!!
(Note: I actually highlighted each character to change the colour haha!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy chinese new year!
may u have a blessed new year!
^_^