Thursday, February 08, 2007

I have an assignment due tomorrow, I haven't started a bit. Not even a bit, and yet I'm here day-dreaming again. Doing nothing much.

Just finish washing my clothes, the laundry basket is empty now. Not for long I guess, my dirty clothes will pile up again *sigh* Where are you, washing machine?

Finally got my Blueberry Cheese Tart from Rotiman, I've been craving for this since like forever *.* Still in the fridge though, keeping for tea time later.

When I was walking back from Mama's Kitchen just now (after dao bao'ing my mixed rice), I saw an old lady working. Hmm... how to put this in words, she was walking around asking for donation or something. I'm unclear of what exactly is she doing, since I didn't stay there long. Just happened to pass by. And I told myself at the moment, I will never let my mother become like this. I will never let my mother work at her old age. Unless, it's something she really enjoy doing like cooking or what not. And that's all!

I just realised that I think a lot before I sleep. Well, not just realised, kinda knew it quite long already... A bad habit, since it disrupts my sleep...
Very often before I sleep, I would think of lots of stuff. Not lots of, anything, everything! Awkward enough, I actually came up with lots of potential blog materials when I was about to sleep. Then forgot completely the day after, when I woke up.

I just realised that there are many smart and talented people in my class. Seriously, smart people. Who knows how much effort they put in their studies? I mean I really want to be hardworking, be punctual for assignment submission and all that; but I just can't seem to get a hold of myself to do things properly! Psychology is a difficult "thing", it emphasizes a lot on the language ability of a person. Not only write well, speak well too.

Sometimes, out of nothing, I will have this really really sad feeling. Feeling pathetic... I just don't know why. It just happened.

And oh, I just have so many things to post when I'm not HERE. When I'm in front of the com, staring at this post... I just don't know what to type... No idea... Crap me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaya! I also think a lot b4 a sleep. but, just cannot recall when i am in front of the comp. haiz...
Oh ya, my roommate had came. She is puimun.
Adelia