Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Am I that FREAKING free?

Honestly, I can check the same blog up to four times a day to see if the owner has updated his or her blog or not. Sometimes even more. I think I am retarded. Super lame. I can check LowYat forums like a gazzilion times a day browsing for nothing. Sometimes I just sit in front of the come and stare at my wallpaper. Oh nos! Suddenly felt super emo... for no reason. Crap!

I have assignments to be completed. I have chapters... books to read. I have exams to prepare for.
Yet I am just sitting here don't know what am I feeling now... Oh no... and seriously I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't communicate with my roommate. The truth is most of the time I don't feel like talking to him de. No hard feelings. Maybe I am a problem child... discovered way too late to be cured or rescued. I am hopeless la...

Nothing lasts forever. Nothing.

Ah! Feel that bit better after typing them out.

My mind is very the messed up now... better stop liao.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checking the same blog four times a day is no big deal. I do the same thing, or worse, I check every few minutes when I have nothing better to do.

Anonymous said...

aiyaya....

really paiseh lar... didn't mean to not to reply the comments... see? i'm here. lol

Boon Woei said...

Wakakakaka.
I feel much better now after sleeping hehe.

Anonymous said...

love u alot boon woei!!!

just thought u needed some love..!!

hehehe...*hugz*

Boon Woei said...

Haha, thanks Betz.
Actually I am feeling better now la. Just sometimes got those down down moodie days...

chaiminhuei said...

I check every few minutes :P...

Don't worry, its normal...

Boon Woei said...

Hehe...

So I guess I am quite normal. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Wah! Never know that u guys are so keen to read others' blogs arr...
then try read this
www.xiaxue.blogspot.com
the no.1 blogger in Asia

Adelia

Boon Woei said...

Oh. I know her. I mean I have seen her in shows before. Girls Out Loud, a Singapore-made TV show... something similar to Simple Life by Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.

Anonymous said...

hey..why feeling so depressed oh? Cheer up man. Will take you out soon. Just hang in there. Kind of missing you badly already.