Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Just came back from CNY! and this stupid Blogger thing requires me to sign-up a Google account for God-knows-what-reason?! Then I cin-cai make one lo... swt...

CNY this year was surprisingly boring. Although the time passed real fast; but seriously, it was terribly dull. Very the boring... eventless... Don't know how to describe er @.@ For some strange reasons, Ang Pow money for this year's CNY has decreased as well... Don't know why. Lousy economy? Meh~ Got Ang Pow better than don't have hor!

Nevertheless, I was still kinda happy to meet my relatives. My cousins, my aunts, uncles... I heard some interesting stories about my cousins also hehe. I shall not reveal here, as it wasn't something to be proud of. Lol.

I'm out of stuff to post already. That was quick! Swt. I thought I would have tons of things to talk about. My god, was it THAT boring? O.O

Oh, my class starts this Friday. And there is an assignment due on that day which I have no clue what/how to do. So screwed up~ Not to mention there are two mid-term papers coming up on next Monday. OMG! Somemore got quiz... next weekend got another mid-term up. What the phuck?! So many things to be done. Yet, I have no motivation to start anything AT ALL!

I need some time to adapt back the atmosphere/environment here again. *sigh*

2 comments:

Honghongtan said...

Happy CNY !!!

Jane said...

i miss u...ohmigod...u said fuck???u stil d same..haha..tok oso still d same...video your face changing action lar for me...i damn stress...need some entertainment..lol