Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tired! Don't know why, nowadays always get tired doing nothing de. Swt.

Two midterm papers done yesterday, still got one more on this Saturday!

I have tonnes of assignments to submit... half a dozen hehe... I'll list them out to remind myself:
- 5th March: LLS101 Personal Development Assignment
- 13th March: PSY105 Writing Survey Questions
- 19th March: PSY105 Literature Review
- 30th March: PSY104 Lab Report
- 2nd April: LLS101 Group Project & PSY101 Assignment Two

Wow~ it must be very fun to have sooo many assignments. Meh! Don't care la...

Oh, just now was err.. not good. I finished my mass lecture and was walking to the bus stop, then I remembered I have something left undone... so I turned back. It was to sign up for Ms Winnie extra credit thinge. Saw Min Huei there, he wasn't in a good mood cause of *somethingsomething*. I was kinda disappointed cause all the spots were taken... so I thought I would just hang there a while to check out what is it about lo... Then blablabla, and dadada... dududu... I got a spot for the extra credit thinge. That is to help out in the Psychology Exhibition on 10th of March, from 8am to 6pm. Yay!

Aiya stupid la, my thoughts are all jumbled up now.. can't type properly. But I have to finish this entry anyhow!

To do list:
- assignment
- study: quiz
- study: exam
- learn driving...
- get driving license...
- go out with friends
- go chiong k: Redbox
- ...& etc.

Hah! Sure got more de... but these alone can kill me liao.

Randomness ahead...

Hmm, I think I very fake lo... fake la! I don't know la, I guess everyone is fake to a certain extent... you know... Life is like a pentas, every orang also acting de... such is life lo! Oh, I once heard, if life is a pentas... and everyone is the actor... so who is the audience...?

2 comments:

Ai said...

ey..!!

i also wanna go out.. and chiong k together-gether..!!

can i come along?!

plz plz...

Boon Woei said...

Sure can la haha. But don't go liao then don't sing one you know!
Must sing de!