Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tired. Seriously tired. Not dead tired though, just hmm tired la.
I think I can't live without friends. Really. I don't know what there is in life if I have NO friends at all. I can't even imagine that... it's just too sad... I really like the companionship of friends. Even if it means sitting down together doing nothing, literally. Well, I can't deny that I do need some time alone also. Haha.

Went to Wei Chern's house on Thursday. And played tons of stuff: poker la, mahjong la, Uno also got... got pool somemore hehe. Though I didn't really play pool, but it's kinda enjoyable to see them play. Kinda only.

Rushed an assignment which is due on Friday.. yesterday, passed up liao la of course.

Then went to Wai Yee's house. This time, they played ping pong. Hehe. Wai Yee's house is really nice, I couldn't emphasize more. Very the nice lol.

Did quite a lot on Thursday and Friday; that's why I'm a bit worn out now. But I'm charging my phone, so might as well blog a bit. I did so much that I don't know what to post. Strange heh! I really like going out with friends my gord, I can't stress this enough. Swt.

Oh ya, I would like to thank Wei Chern and Kenneth who fetched me home these two days. I'm seriously a burden... so useless de.

I don't know what to add liao. I really have lots of thoughts, I just can't seem to express them in words. Pathetic me. I just hope my friends will enjoy themselves no matter what they do and where they are. I couldn't be anymore happier... seeing everyone I know happy. Really.

Swt. Don't know what crap la, roughly know what it means can liao la... Here are some pics hehe.



Kenneth and Wei Chern


Bor Yean and Eugene Tham

Wai Yee and Wei Chern (again...)

Eugene Tham (again..) and Kah Yin

That's all. Don't have nice picture of Kang Heng lol. Sorry ya people, if you don't like your picture to be posted. Hmm, I doubt they will read my blog wakakakaka. Muahahahaha.


2 comments:

Chu Jie said...

HEY THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!!! NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!!! NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!!


AAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~

I SO MISS U GUYS... T_T

Boon Woei said...

XD Ya la.
When I got go, you not there de...

Sure got chance to meet de. You're not permanently staying in Aus right...