Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm seriously amazed by how fast time flies. Seriously flying, at top speed! I mean it's like 2007 just came, and there you go... January gone. It's February already and blink... Chinese New Year. I'm like WTF? What the fish? So fast...

Went to The Curve to watch The Holiday at Cineleisure. It was really nice, the deco there... They have Valentine's day one in Cineleisure; and the CNY one in another building (which I don't know what it's called. To me, everything there IS The Curve~). Some pictures hehe.

The LOVE in Cineleisure
CNY deco in another building. Nice heh!
Oh ya, the movie was great. Very nice, meaningful too. But got terribly tired after that, since it was a midnight show. Yea~
Read Chu Jie blog, she's leaving soon. Along with Eugene Lee and Mark. They had lots of fun over the weekend too hehe. I'm sure CJ will be perfectly fine in Australia~ Guess I can only wish them all the best in Aus. Good luck and all the best ya CJ!
This is my Usa-chan which I got from a Gashapon at OneU on 1st of February, my birthday. He's nicely attached to my phone now, hehe. Usa-chan is very important to me, very special. Cause it was the day when I had my first ever surprise party. The first ever one in my 18 years of living hehe. Oh ya, Usa-chan is a reference to Honey-senpai's Usa-chan in Ouran High School Host Club. Go Google him up to see more of his pics hehe. Or refer to the link below for an immediate kawaii-ness of Honey-senpai and his Usa-chan!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh!!! I didn't know that was Honey-senpai's!!! >_<

Anonymous said...

Hey, ur photo taking skill not bad weh..The photos r really nice..Nicely taken..^^

Anonymous said...

hihi,

i agree, the photos r not bad, not bad at all..

btw, watching back ur post on ur birthday and everything, itz like.. wat kenneth said, i can totally understand why u love ur frens more. HAahhaa.. I'm glad for u, really glad for u that u've found a nice bunch of frens. itz like the surprise party, nice of them to do tat, really it didnt happen at all during our school days, now feeling so Can Kui. LOL.

anyways.. i wun forget u wan lar. for all the times that u've to bear with my voice over the phone (now tat i think of it, u quite cham tat time). I'll send u a mail when i reach k?

Cheers,
Chu Jie

Boon Woei said...

Lol, don't can kui la! Not that I do anything also XD

Hehe, it was nice talking back then. Glad that I could help.. or I didn't help, din't I? Lol, nvm about that~

Sure, must keep in touch wor!