Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Currently I'm watching The Seventh Day, 最美丽的第七天. I still have 2 episodes left but I'm not going to continue now though, maybe tomorrow morning. Cause I already know the ending.

So for now, I'll leave it as it is. They are very happy now. Though I know 加恩 will inevitably leave 志颖 in the next couple of episodes. Sigh, I'll continue tomorrow.. so that I won't sleep with goldfish eyes T_T

I might cry.

Such is life. I know it's just a drama lar, it's supposed to be dramatic! But hey, reality does hurt.

I don't know lar. I think I'm too free nowadays, holiday mar. So I am thinking way too much, unnecessary things.

Emo'ing.

Since I'm emo'ing now, I think I could be a lil more dramatic and type in Chinese hohoho.

对你而言,我想我只是另一个头而已。
说说甜言蜜语;笑笑一下就罢了。
被你的亲切友善吸引;可你忽冷忽热的态度,实在令人抓不着!
现时的想太多,我想也是多余的。
当时橙子的出现时间简直配合得天衣无缝。

这时,Orange 陈慧恬那首“爱情”很自然地就朗朗上口了:
“爱情没有分对于错。。。 。。。”
“爱情骗子,情场杀手”
“闭上眼睛,闭上嘴巴;这情景用心去看。。。”
。。。
“甜言蜜语,另有目的;忽冷忽热,飘渺不定;。。。 。。。”

大概是这样吧。我没有从网上抄歌词哦!

偏偏你还在我脑海里。。。

明知道你不可能是命中注定那个。。

偏偏自己还是抱着乐观的想法。。

好乱,真的好乱。。

我真的是不知所措。。。


Wow, that was refreshing. I should type in Chinese more often. From above (if you can read), my er Chinese-writing skills berkarat already.

Nevertheless that was a good effort haha. Ok, done emo'ing and crapping. I can rest in peace for now, I still have 2 final emoemoemo episodes of The Seventh Day awaiting me tomorrow morning!

No comments: