Monday, April 14, 2008

Wah, it's Monday liao lor!!

And crap, I haven't started studying at this very moment.. and I have three papers this week. LoL. So dead.

Then I'll regret not studying when the results come out. Sigh.

On a random note, the Top4 Finalists for Project Superstar are out liao!!!

And my favorite contestants are in it, hehe.

I really like Eddie from the guy side; and Nicole from the girl side. Meaning, I hope Eddie will beat Hau; and Nicole to er defeat Kay.

Then in the final match, to have Eddie compete against Nicole. Then I hope Nicole will win hehe. Although it has never occurred it the history of Malaysia's Project Superstar; past two PSS competitions were won by the male champion. I mean Eddie is good-looking and all that, and is the one I favor from the "guy side"; but I still think that Nicole is really cute and talented hehe =D

Ok, most of you probably don't know what I'm talking about since I would say none of you watches TV O-O what more with Project Superstar?

XD, I tried embedding the video here but it appears sucky on my blog. So will you please click the link below and view it, please? Oh ya, right click and open in new tab or new window; then you can continue reading my comments hehe ^-^
CLICK HERE
Note: Pause the video 1st, let it finish loading then only you view. If you let it run till the end; then when you click play you'll have to wait for it to load all over again. I learnt it the hard way LoL.

The link above is one of the performance by Nicole, this is my favorite performance of hers so far. After listening to the original singer, I actually liker hers more albeit some mistakes occurred like forgetting lyrics *_* But still, I think she's done a very good job!
If you have the time, just let the video load; and you know watch it when it's done.
It'll just take you like 10 minutes to watch Nicole's performance and the recap of other contestants in that match.
Especially my dear BPsych friends, you can't be studying the WHOLE day right?

Relax and take some time off. As long as you're not taking time off like me, not studying at all XD

No comments: