Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am screwed.. again.

Haiz. I think I'm the only person
who can go around saying "I'm dead'er than you" LoL

I don't know what's wrong with me, I just can't find a reason to study. I have plenty not to though.

I just finished watching Bamboo Blade which was by the way, awesome! I've downloaded Bamboo Blade since forever, but never gotten to really start watching it. It's like I purposely waited until before exams to watch my downloaded animes. That's what happened with my midterms, that time was History's Best Disciple: Kenichi; that was a blast too =D

I am screwing my tertiary education, and I'm screwing my parents' money. I'm such a terrible son (not like I'm not already terrigible T_T).

Ok, mood switch. I like Bamboo Blade, I highly recommend you to check it out if you have the time. I watched half of it on
Crunchyroll though; cause the website I used to download the episodes from decided to make Bamboo Blade a "donor's thing" only. Meaning I can only download if I donated XD

I like how the anime portrayed the current status of kendo in Japan. I learnt a lot about kendo as well, now I wished I have one of those shinai and you know, have fun lar! I like how Tama-chan is so cool when she's practicing her and lose herself when she's talking about anime; I like the forever cheerful and happy-go-lucky Kirino and Sayako; I like the oddly-matched couple Miya-Miya and Dan-kun; I like the clumsy yet skilled Satori: I like how Yuuji-kun can always remain his cool regardless of the situation; I like the absent-minded and frank Kojirou-sensei; and the girls from other schools are awesomely awesome too! SO great man, and the ending actually leaves you hanging.. wondering if there is a next season!! I missed out on a lot of details, but heck; I enjoyed watching Bamboo Blade and you should too if you could be bothered =P!

Below is a pic taken from crunchyroll, it's a cellphone group pic taken in the anime itself; by
Kirino's phone. I actually matched their hair to the colour of the names. Besides Dan-kun and Yuuji of course, they are like the only guys and the one Miya-Miya hugging would be Dan-kun the other one would be Yuuji lor. And the instructor Kojirou-sensei is not in the pic. So yea ^-^Sigh, I can spend time watching anime, typing a blog entry and doing random stuff on Cabal; but but not studying still. Putting two "buts" is not a typo.. it's like the way I utter them words.

Go die lar!! I mean sleep zzz
p/s: the girls in their equipments hehe. Cool-nya!

No comments: