Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I can finally remember. But the image is fading very quickly.

Very soon. I think I'll forget it again.

I don't know the name, and can barely recall the face.

Not a good feeling. Not good.

Finish watching The Seventh Day already!

To my surprise, the producers managed to make it as though 加恩's death is nothing. I mean it isn't something very bad. That's why I did not tear.

Something very inspiring from the show, and I quote (translated of course):
"It's not the length of one's life that matters, it's the quality; as long one live life to its fullest"

Something along the line ha.

Like my life now, the quality is so-so only lol. So yea, I wanna have a better quality life, I wanna live life to its fullest also.

But how ler? I have a feeling my life will be a dull and boring one; perhaps a sad and pathetic one too. I always think that I'm optimistic, but somehow I seem to be not-so-positive now sigh. I hope that I am though. Now I don't know.

I wish I can keep the image in my head. Crap, I don't even know if it's the correct one. I don't like how it felt when I couldn't recall it.

Stay longer lar.

这时,好友敏伊的偶像:梁静如的“会呼吸的痛”一直在脑海里重播。

来来去去都是那一句:
“想念是会呼吸的痛。。。 。。。”

因为我就只会这句罢了哈哈。哦,还有结束前那句

“想见不能见最痛”

几乎可以了解到好友平时听这首歌时的心情。咳~ (这是叹气用的吧?读:hai)

又乱了~


I'm no longer limping, but my knees still have this tingling sensation when kena water. So feel guilty no more the person who inflicted such horrid pain on me! J/k heh!

No comments: