Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sigh, I fail big time. Big time.

As expected, I didn't study at all for Ergonomics O_O
I don't understand Mr. Franklin the lecturer, so I'll probably screw up my finals tomorrow anyway. Just like how I screwed up my midterms and assignments.
So yea, I'm like so whatever with that. It's just that I better don't screw up too badly and try my best like always!!!

More interestingly, I am no material to be an Oracle, Fortune-teller and er Predictor? Few posts back, I kinda announced my wishes for this year's Project Superstar; or rather predicted the male and female champions.
I failed man. I got it totally opposite.

For the male champion, the beast won the beauty. Ok, that's an extreme way to put it. But that adorable Eddie got owned by Hau with his er beast-ful talents. LoL. I mean Eddie can actually sing + look good; while Hau sings really well and hmm look average. Yea, the reality is Hau beat Eddie and came out as the male champion.

In contrast, in the female section; the weak triumph over the strong. Er, Kay was the seemingly weak contestant from the beginning; ok, weak was a harsh word.. er not so strong? But I have to admit that she performed really well yesterday. So yea, she totally trashed Nicole and emerged as the female champion.

Wow, this year's Project Superstar was really unpredictable.

In few weeks time, Kay will
fight Hau; that time we'll see who's the overall champion LoL. I personally do not favor anyone of them though; but may the best performer wins ^-^

On the most interesting note, I'll be leaving for Tioman tomorrow night!! Right after my Ergo finals and probably a sing-k session. Wow, talk about hectic life haha.
But I bet I'll enjoy Tioman heh. I need to get out of the house, really and literally!

Not to mention that we actually have guys this time around!! Omg. That sounded very wrong but it is indeed the first time traveling with guys beside myself. I might not look like it; but I'm concerned with the gender-typed roles about guys protecting girls thinge. Yea, so when I went to Redang and Langkawi previously as the only male participant; I felt kinda pressure. I mean, if anything was to occur, I have to you know, take charge; even though the girls might be somewhat stronger than me coughailicough

So yea, it'll be fun this time. Hohoho.

Sigh, I better go sleep first. Oh wait no, I'll finish the remaining two episodes of Demonbane TV on Crunchyroll and then go sleep LoL

Tomorrow will be a busy day. Adios~

No comments: