Monday, April 21, 2008

Wahh, 30 minutes before I leave for Pudu.. and then Tiomannnnn!!!

Okay, today's Ergonomics was er as expected. Fortunately this time, the last minute cramming was somewhat useful. Cause I actually met Jet and he kinda reminded me about the choices available for Essay section Short Answer section. So yea, I focused on three topics and woot, 2 of them came out. So I was not stoning there for no reason, I've got something to write. Thank you dear senior!! I bet you'll never see this though, like never o_O
But really, thank you! ^-^
Whether they meet Mr. Franklin's requirement or not I don't know la.

Whatever, that's very over!!

Not to mention I got compensated with the sing-k session at Curve with another group of friends. And my my, they are like veteran k'ers; I was awed! Hopefully I live up to the expectation and standard; personally I think my voice has no uniqueness de, kinda like just imitate the original singer O-O
Thank you people, for giving me such a pleasant time today, I enjoyed myself; though the first hour or so was kinda awkward la but everything was okay after that right? Hope to go out more in the future? You know who you are; and I have a feeling they will never step foot on my blog besides that one.. or two.

Ok ok, somemore got what? Hmm, I won't be here for few days, hopefully everything will go smoothly for Tioman trip... Ok, I am very the excited!

Er.. somemore got what? Crap, blogging for the sake of blogging heh!

Ok, considered done la!

Till then, those with exams work hard; those on holiday have ALL the fun in the world k! while you can..

Wawa, 15 minutes before I leave the house!! Woot!!

No comments: