Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wowweewoah!! Today was tiring, very the tiring @-@

Happy Birthday to The Teh Wei Ling!!! I know you no longer read blogs nowadays, but at least I know I've mentioned it haha!!

Besides her, today's another two pretty ladies punya birthday. Loong Sheng Mae and Goh Pei Xian. Another two persons who do not read my blog. Meh, I just wanna mention ^-^

Can you imagine? These people are almost born on April's Fool Day. I know it's no big deal, I have a friend whose birthday's on April's Fool Day; and he turned out fine LoL
So yea, just thought of mentioning again. Being random as usual hehe.

Ate Korean Food for lunch.

Ate Japanese Food for dinner.

That was fun!! Hey friends, we should really do that a lot more. The eating out together thinge. I really like this kind of stuff la. I mean it's a bit sad eating shark's fin alone, but it'd be fun eating McD's RM1.05 Sundae Cone together. Awww.. seriously!

Watched some Singaporean x Malaysian movie: Ah Long Pte. Ltd. today. Was really nice, very funny, with bunch of references to contemporary issues; like ah long (duh?) But it had an unimaginable amount of vulgar words. My gord, the knn la, the LP la, the sh*t la, and some other vulgar words la. It came in many languages: Mandarin la, Cantonese la, Hokkien la.. and English also #-#
Overall it was a good watch la. For RM7, it was rather worth it lar. I laughed a lot. I mean a lot of stuff we can really understand one!
Like I told a friend, they're really referring to what's happening NOW. And it's for Malaysian and Singaporean market; I cannot imagine it being aired internationally. LoL.

Okay, that's about it for today. Man, I'm really exhausted =_=

Oh, about the I-should-get-PSP-thinge; I actually thought about it before. But I figure I would like games on the Nintendo DS Lite more. Like Pokemon, FF series, Harvest Moon and some other creative gaming offered by Ouendan, Prof. Layton and stuff. I mean the game library for DS is really huge compared to PSP. I admit that PSP is a great entertainment device, but I prefer a gaming device now.
If given the luxury, I would get the PSP as well. I mean the godly graphic and whatnot, like godly.. ooh. And games like FF Tactics: The War of the Lions and Jean D'Arc are really great games, they are my type of games too. So yea, I'll get the NDSL for now ^-^

Need to find a day to go get one though.. hehe.

For now, I better get some sleep in an hour time or so. Good night.

No comments: