Saturday, April 12, 2008

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
Rental Magica, very my type of anime, damn nice!! Hope it has a season 2 though.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Waterbending, I thought of having the powers of the Charmed ones; but waterbending is coolness and makes more sense =P

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
Brother - nice at times, can be a nuisance at times; somewhat like our father.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Somewhere oversea; oh and Heaven.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
World peace. To be rich and healthy and problem-free. Eh, that's 3 lol whatever =P

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. Literally and metaphorically.

7. What is the most-wanted pet for you now?
I want a baby panda which remains baby forever, never grow up!!

So cute right? Thanks AiLi for sharing the video hah!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Use some and save some. Probably save more..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Knowing myself, the chances are very slim.. But, if it's like those WAHOMGWTFBBQOOH type of love, I just might ^-^

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Sharon - a very nice friend, bright (at times) and surprisingly independent =P

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
In order of priority: patience (must have!), kind-hearted(cannot be too evil) and er must look decent and not be moral-less(败德). Very subjective lol.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Evil and wicked people. Very subjective again lol. This applies to animal abusers and all those evil things lar.

13. What is your ambition?
Very simple and down to earth. Have my own house and car; have enough money for basic surivival and normal spending; and live happily every after with my own family.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out to me, but not in public please. I might cry. Really.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
Myself and people around me, everyone I know that is.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yes mentally, no financially. You get my point.

17. What is the thing that you really want now?
The thing ar? I have like thingS wor. An NDSL and a Savvy!! Woot, but the more realistic one and WILL happen one is Tioman trip.. NOWW!!!

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Definitely procrastinating. It's getting way out of control. Imagine a 10-page report due say at 4pm, and I start it 16 hours before due time. Go do the math!
(P/s: if you fail maths, it's 12midnight of that day~)

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Yea, a lot. Like things I wish I would have done(said), or things I wish I did not do (say).

20. Are you hungry right now?
Yesh, somewhat. Cause no one's at home and there is no proper food.. I'll have to wait till dinner for proper food!

Ta-da~ Done with the tag, not gonna tag anyone though. Just do it if you see this and feel like doing it, heh!

On a side note, happy birthday Phua Chu Jie! I know you had loads of fun yesterday night but still, you can have all the fun today k! All the best throughout this year and I'll see you in few months.

XD What's with April man? So many April babies. And yesterday was Min Huei's birthday. Happy belated 1-day birthday Chai Min Huei. I wished you yesterday but since I'm putting it here, so yea; it's belated heh! Be happy and stay healthy!

Till then, everyone study hard and study smart!!

No comments: