Monday, April 28, 2008

Yay! I'm back from Tioman! It was a blast!
I don't know why it took me so long to update my blog. Oh wait, I know. I injured my knees =P

But nvm, since I don't have the Tioman pics. Cause I'm too lazy to get them from MSN's sharing folder LoL It's the usual beach, sea, sand, sky and sun lor. I always think it's the people that matters. So yea, thank you people for making Tioman such a fun trip.

Besides that, I managed to watch Over Her Dead Body in the weekend. It was okay, not exceptionally good; it wasn't terrible either. So yea, just okay. Probably worth a watch for Eva only. I still like her in Desperate Housewives!

And hmm, went to sing k just now. In spite of my injury, I still can't give up the chance of singing k! Goodness, this time I sang until my lungs almost come out, literally! But it was fun lar!!

So I was at 1U for two days (not consecutively lar!), with my slightly injured knees I couldn't walk properly, I was limping. I kinda gave people the impression that I'm cacat or something. I can really see and feel how people stare at me differently one lor, like I'm cacat lar!! Damn sad lor, and I had to walk at the side.. you know, so I won't block the pathways T_T But I just don't wanna miss out anything lar, the secs gang's getting smaller already. So people please come back soon!! Then we can go take
da tou tie (big head sticker literally, those sticker kinda pic thinge)!

Oh oh, one more thing, I finally gathered enough courage to get my hair cut at Monsoon ID today! It was a new experience for me.

I like the first guy who washed my hair, he's really nice *blush* Ok, blushing is too gay lol~ But seriously, compare to the girl who cut my hair; she was like.. damn serious weh. I admit I got intimidated by her. I like the outcome albeit her seriousness =D She didn't cut much I think, but somehow my hair looks much better now probably it's because she styled it with wax. And I'm almost 100% sure I won't get the same result if I were to do it on my own next time XD
The way that girl washed my hair afterwards was like so different compared to mr. niceguy ^-^ But seriously la, the 1st impression is very important de. Given the opportunity, I think I'll go back there again. Somemore now got some haircut promotion, so I got my haircut at 20 bucks only!! Woot.

Sigh, my finally-cut-my-hair-at-Monsoon-ID paragraph is like so long and messy. The conclusion is I like mr. niceguy who washed my hair; I like the work of ms. i-am-so-serious who cut my hair though I think she could be slightly more friendly and softer (I mean she's pretty and all that, why so serious right? =D); and I'll be back to Monsoon ID 1U if given the chance.

Haha, I'm like giving free publicity like mad! Don't blame me if you get your hair cut there and get a broomhead or something U.U It's my first kononnya salon experience, so I could be I'm a bit overexcited. And mr. niceguy is really nice. Oh wait, I mentioned mr. niceguy three times already; crap, I just mentioned it the forth time. *blush* Crap!! DO NOT blush goodness =P

Probably it's because I'm terribly bloated now. So I better sign out before I mentioned mr.... the fifth time =D

Byez and I have limited vocab d^_^b

No comments: