Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Aww, it's wonderfully wonderful to see my wonderful friends be happy wonderfully. I did not just repeat wonderful for four five times.

Yesh, birthdays are wonderful. Birthday surprises are even wonderfuller. So are birthday celebrations, wonderful!

Let's just say that I'm really glad to be part of you people's lives. You know who you are, and I know who you are. Bunch of purely wonderful people who remind me that I'm alive everyday.

Even though we might not be together in the future due to whatever reasons, at least let us be reminded that we were once important parts of each other's lives and that we should rejoice just for that fact!

Like a friend who dreams all the some times about getting married to her dream guy and making half a dozen of kids; I also wish that there is lalaland-kind of romantic, and that those happily-ever-after stories exist. Reality is harsh, we must put that in mind. Nothing will stay nice forever I guess.

Meh, I don't know why I brought this up, I guess I'm just bored lol. I mean I'm supposed to be studying really hard for next week's finals, but I still find myself watching TV as usual and doing nothingness. Seeing friends studying so hard makes me worried, worried by the fact that I cannot live my life like that (ooh, live life like, one alphabet apart, coolness :D). I'll try to start early this time, maybe tomorrow? :D

Note to self: Doing things last minute is no good. No good. No good.

Haiz, I'm going way off topic again. My intention for this entry was to just post about how happy I am to know so many wonderful people and to wish everyone to be happy always and that I've repeated wonderful ten times. Oh, make that <<< the eleventh!

I better sleep now, it's expensive to let my com and the light to stay on for too long!

Sweet dreams :D

"I didn't know it has such a strong impact on..."

"I don't think I'll ever have the chance to..."

"I truly wish to be able to..."

No comments: