Friday, July 11, 2008

Argh, I slept for over 12 hours and still feeling not fully-recharged after the semester!
By the way, am having semester break now, to be precise, it's the 'summer' break. 2 months of emptiness and nothingness, woot!

Went to Yuan Restaurant on Wednesday night right after the final finals paper, the steamboat buffet made me really bloated. Another fish ball would have sent me to land of puking! Yea, but it was fun lar, stuffing ourselves endlessly with limitless supply of seafood lol. And we reached there at about 5pm, so there was close to no competition for the famous uber chicken wings of Yuan. There was no aggressive aunties or uncles cursing and snatching them chicken wings, so yea, pretty peaceful.
The food was okay and I thought the chicken wings was okay only, not that spectacular lol!

Yesterday, a Thursday was a one-day-trip down south to Malacca. I was kinda reluctant to go cause I was a bit worn out the day before, but now, I never regret a single moment for joining them people :D

I don't usually do lists nowadays, but yea, just felt like doing one.

Thank you to fellow mates Ai Li, Ben, Betz, HanWai, Hau Ran, Ivy, Kevin, Michael, Sam, Sharon, Wen for being such great companions yesterday! Great humans indeed. I always list names in alphabetical order, so there is no favoritism or the who's-on-my-mind-first-thinge :P But then hor, people like Ai Li would have their names listed first almost all the time; unless I list full names which I think is a bit redundant lol.

Never mind, the bottom line is, I'm really thankful lar :D

A special dedication to these people:
Ben - he's been a really nice tour guide for brining us around despite in the late half of the trip he was having stomache-disturbance. Thank you bery much even though I know it's close to 0.1% for you to stumble upon my blog lol!

Han Wai, Hau Ran, Kevin, Michael, Wen - thank you for being good and responsible drivers driving people :D Getting us safely there and home. This trip would have been impossible without driving people to drive us there hehe.

Ai Li, Betz, Ivy, Sam, Sharon and myself - well done for being the 'rest' and making this such an enjoyable trip :D

and another thank you to Hau Ran and Ivy for dropping me home ^-^

Heh, ended up thanking everyone including myself lol.

I don't have any pictures so yea, another word-only post -__-

Now I have close to 8 weeks to indulge myself in rotting self-improving :D and I think I'm a bit sick now, cannot sing nicely!! Argh, and I so want to sing k somemore!

T_T

No comments: