Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thank you thank you.

After having some sleep, I now find that I am kinda relieve for not getting accepted :D

And kawans, to show my deepest gratitude for you all, I shall now present to you one of my very rarest pictorial post!

Let's pick a topic. Here goes.

You all know why stats can be a headache to most if not all of us? You know why stats can be so horrigible?

You see, no matter how you see stats, stats is stats.

Frontwards: stats
Backwards: stats still

Unlike some other things in the world that can be seen in different ways!

Stressed up for instance:

Frontwards: Stressed up - no good
Backwards: Pu desserts - this is guuud :P

Let me tell you why Pu desserts are good.

We all know Pu = Pooh (never mind if you don't, cause now you know!)

And Pooh is always with these right?

Honey, yesh.. Honey.

What's honey? Honey is sweet lar, yesh, sweet :D

Okay, enough. Hehe, my attempt for an pictorial post not bad right? -__-

I'm not bitter anymore, I've found my honey from stressed up pu desserts.
You won't believe how I found this pic of cake. The keywords on Google were "lalaland cakes". I was just being random but I am now kinda shocked myself, go try it if you don't believe ^-^

So kawans, there is no reason to be stressed up okay. It's all sweet desserts :D

Images courtesy of Google image search and their respective sites.

No comments: