Tuesday, July 15, 2008

“一千次轮回都不错过...”

“...一万里飘泊又算什么”

Haha, this is part of a song introduced to me earlier. Well, I am supposed to practice it and yea, stuff.. I mean sing it. Yea. Never mind.

Finally get to sing k today yesterday. Though I was a bit sad at first, cause this gang of friends very quiet one (when it comes to singing la -__-); but things got heated up as we sing along. So it wasn't that bad lar hehe. It wasn't quiet too, very bangga that they opened their mouths :D And get to meet a new friend somemore.

Yea, stuff lar.

And oh, watched Hancock too. Which was okay, so-so only, not that terrible. The story was brief, actions weren't enough and basically not enough depth lar! But I thought the relationship between those two special humans mortals beings (John & Mary) was very interesting.

I'm not posting lots la, my mind's not functioning properly now. Just to remind myself that I'm alive as of now.

As to why I'm malfunctioning is because I was scammed 800 freaking millions in a Maply Story private server. The money's easy to earn there, but I just felt a bit sad and frustrated that there is nothing I could do to you know 'punish' that b*****b******!

Allow me to curse please. Just skip through this paragraph if cursing you're like REALLY against cursing. Here goes: fcukyouyoubloodybastardsonofabitchyoulowlifemofoidioticscumbag
pieceofshitbagassholeuselesscowardpieceoffcukknnccbcurseyoucrap

Wow, that was fun. I actually imagine myself like screaming those words really loudly inside. Some of those words there I don't even understand, but yea, saw/heard them elsewhere~ I don't understand these people la, it's a free game for goodness sake; it's a game for goodness sake! If they can't behave in a game right, I bet they are not much better in real life.

Or judging from the perspective of an empathetic psych major, he could have experienced some childhood trauma crap or influenced by some bad model crap or suppressed his 'evilness' too long that he had to resort to scamming innocent people like me in a virtual space. Thus leading to his misbehavior of scamming! Scamming!!! OR I fail as a psych major cause I can't even sense that he's about to scam me T_T

Whatever la, I didn't know I so no life one, can rant about virtual cash so much!

Sigh. Haiz. I'm gonna have insomnia again, can't get over the fact that I'm stupid enough to be scammed in a darah game. It means bloody game just in case you don't get it, cause I don't wanna mention bloody, it seems rude. Oh wait, I just did. Never mind, bloody scammer!!!

[STOP]

*takes a deep breath*

About singing k right, actually I'm really looking forward to sing k sessions one. But right, I also very really extremely superbly look forward to dueting (got such word?) in duet songs lar. Duh? Yea, especially with the friend who introduced me the many duet songs and whom I feel I could comfortably sing with? Well now I don't know la, things could or have changed hehe.

Anyways, I'm very tired now, I've officially spent 12 hours at 1Utama in a day. I'm actually very exhausted lol, but since I have nothing to do besides rotting and sleeping, might as well just post up some stuff lar (which might not make any sense...)~

Okay, I've reached my limit.

Nitez and rest in peace -> sleep.

No comments: