Monday, July 07, 2008

Hah! Adventure home today was rather smooth, I've successfully traveled through the Crossroad of Death. This time, I know where to cut through the busy traffic. Heh~

Studying Social Psychology was very depressing. Oh by the way, today's paper was okay (as usual -__-). And I honestly have only studied the first chapter lol, the Attraction and Relationship thinge chapter which was apparently, a very depressing chapter. Others I kinda like just flipped through and kinda read summaries which explains why I think I will screw up for MCQs, I couldn't even be bothered with Leadership's slides, I thought those were semi-BS. The essays were kinda okay, as some predicted questions did surfaced! But being slow pathetic me, I allocated too much time on them stupidcrapshiet MCQs and ended up having not sufficient time to finish me essays.

Never mind about that, I don't usually do entries like above. I thought discussions like those were a bit kiasu but there's exception in everything la. So yea :P

Speaking of the depressing chapter, it was indeed very depressing. It worded as though love is very scary, yea, sad right? Then studying social psychology actually worsen your social skills. Like just now, I bumped into this coursemate whom I have no idea what's her name (it's a hi-bye thing), I wanted to like ask: "Hey, we've been in the same class for the whole semester and I don't know your name. So what's your name...?" stuff like that or "Where are you going?"
BUT but, I suddenly don't know how to buka mulut.. Depressing O__O

Another case was about helping behavior. You would have thought being a Psych major, we would have known best when to help and or at least try our best to help.
There was this girl (presumably from HELP) was lost at KL Central as she's wanted to head to 1U but took the bus at the wrong station. I actually know the way to 1U but I just could not buka mulut again. Another scene was a pair of adult friends asking directions to Pudu (not directing to me though). Again, I actually knew the way, and I couldn't help but just shut up and continue my way to KTM waiting platform.
Somehow, somehow I malfunctioned lar!! (I blame it on studying social psych *_*) I really wanted to help lor, as I understand how sad is it to get lost and don't know where you're going!

Sigh...

As a result of me not being able to complete my essays, I've expressed my desperation and frustration here in the form of an extremely lengthy and wordy post. Muahahaha~!

I'm hungry, am getting stuff to eat. And oh, thank you for reading, and happy Biopsych'ing to fellow Psychians and happy happy'ing to non-Psychians :D

No comments: