Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Never thought of updating cause my days have been filled with nothingness and nothingity. But the thought of reminding the very few readers strikes me and that I should update; and oh, I am not sulking in misery, neither am I swimming in the pool of patheticness~

Holidays have been okay I guess, I didn't really 'waste' a day. I mean, I get to watch TV, sleep and sleep more. Before I forget, thank you Horny for the splendid DVD he pinjam'ed me! Thank your sis too :D

Since I am (at this moment) waiting for my mom to reach home, from her trip to Thailand. She should be home in about 20 minutes or so I guess, I figure I could update a bit hehe. I am very excited to see what she's gotten for me and my bro, muahahahaha!

Then I thought I should reply my Cbox here since there are very limited names which popped up. Yea, just some frequent old customers only ^-^

Yes Mandy, I earned something this time, but I had to sell off my property ler T_T
I also got to drive more la, fetched my bro to school during my mother's vacationing time. Oh, I know you're trying very hard for your internship, and it's good. But make sure you don't try too hard k, give yourself a break. Let's just hope that you have time to see this haha!

I am not that sad la k, spending my freeness days sobbing meh Sharon? I kinda forgot how to cry already. The last time I cried was when I watched Clannad the anime, one of the episode made me cry T_T So touching. Never mind about this, you have fun with your kakis at Sibu k! By the time you read this, I am no longer in this miserable world full of suffering you're sure at overseas liao~ South China Sea that is.

Ailia Ai Li, you meant it in a good way la! I hope. Those cards were sold for about RM50, but lesap in one day out with secondary school friends! The Charizard is a bery bery powderful card okay! That's why him alone can be sold for RM20+ already. I missed the cards, but I figure I can just look at the pictures :D and that buyer could probably benefit from him more since he's collecting like ALL of the Pokemon cards...

Snow Queen wannabe, I mean Ice Princess :P I am okay la, doing fine here. No fungus type of lifeform found near my 5-meter radius :D I don't know about you, I call this achievement haha! I know it's pathetic that my reply to your concern is so short, but hor, I don't understand what's this "for kevin" thinge. You mean Michael's for Kevin? Hehe!

LoL, done reporting!

Happy happying to fellow holidayers whom are holidaying.

p/s: and to those studyers studying now too XD

p/s2: and I am not dying. I think I kinda worded this post like a will. You know like how people write and address to their friends before they die, about how good a friend they were to him/her kinda thing lol!

No comments: