Monday, July 07, 2008

Sigh, I wanted to edit my previous entry for this, but I figure what the heck, just post up another new one lar!

My application for internship has been declined. Well, I kinda expected it lar, being experienceless and achievementless me, what could I possibly expect from a corporate firm right? :P
Truth be told, I am a bit sad lar. You know, I was really looking forward to buying new shirts, new pants, new shoes, new socks and new ties for the intern; well that, and partially, I am kinda curious to see how's a corporate work setting. Those 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm thinges lar.

Haiz, should have told them my mom works in Giant and my bro goes SMKDJ. It would be impossible for me to be late to work :D I've bragged about this for countless times, should have just slapped that piece of info into my resume haha :P I mean I wake up at 6am and reach DJ at 7am'ish!

Never mind, I guess I am feeling more sad that I have expected. You know, seeing how everyone kinda got interned; I, for one, didn't even get called for interview T_T
The human resource people over at the firm worded the reply really nicely, but it still saddens me lar. Period.

Guess I'm gonna spend my two months growing mushrooms, playing games, lifeless, lifeless, lifeless and oh, piling up fats too.

I'm gonna go watch cartoon to comfort myself and get some sleep. Any other thing like the oh-so important Biopsychology can be left till tomorrow. I mean, I am rejected.

Rejected!!! F.O.S!! The Reject Shop!!

Sobz, I'm bitter now. Where's my honey?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

since social psych says that miserable ppl love miserable company...

it might be of comfort to know that not only did i get rejected, i didn't even get a personalized rejection.
as rejected as rejected can be haha

so u can feel better that there are worse rejects on this earth.

let's raise our defense mechanisms high woohoo!

whee holidays

Boon Woei said...

Thank you lala :D even though I noticed this comment a bit late, but still, thank you!

I am very grateful hehe.

And happy holidays to you :D