Wednesday, July 30, 2008

*tsk* *tsk* <- these are supposed to be sobbing sounds

I miss those days when people blog every other day, those days when I could at least blog about something. It seems blogging has been put to a halt by almost everyone on holidays now! It's a miracle to be able to blog once in a week these days!!!

Apparently, checklists are quite popular these days, so I should do one:

Eat (/)
Sleep (/)
Don't die (/)

See? I have done everything possible to be done. Yea, I am definitely not lifeless. I have fulfilled my destiny! I have achieved Nirvana! Woot!!!

Holidays make people crazy. Crazy people, er, do crazy stuff.

Not that I don't wanna make my holidays a productive one, I like love money also k! But I can come up with plenty excuses reasons to NOT get a job :D

Wait, I don't need plenty. One is enough, my bloody location!
Despite the retardedly ulu place I live in, I did try to get some jobs to do. Like some data entry stuff that can be done at home, without leaving the house those kinda jobs. I mean I spend almost 20 hours per day in front of the computer, might as well get paid for that right?

To my surpirse or not, there are 56128341389 people out there whom are like me, hunting for jobs like those~ Oh wait, the figure exceeded Malaysia's entire population. Lol, never mind. So yea, my chances are very slim :P The pay is not extraordinarily good, like what? 4 cents per data completed? But it certainly pays better than sitting at home earning 0 cent and 20 grams per half an hour!

*tsk* *tsk* Can you recognize these symbols now?

Sadnya~

So I have been watching loads and loads of movies online, movies that I longed to watch and movies that I don't even know existed.

Don't you just love the technology nowadays? ^__^

One that I have been meaning to blog about is "Secret" by Jay Chou and Guey Lun-Mei.

Below is an excerpt from the move:

Follow the notes upon the journey
At first sight marks one's destiny
Once the voyage comes to an end
Return lies within hasty keys

Those who have watched the movie would be familiar with these words. They are non other than the very words written on the piano sheet/stuff (I forgot what you call that sheet thinge~)

If you are familiar with the story, good for you.
If not, you should seriously watch the movie :D

Okay, I shall summarize a bit about the movie. I mean, since I am the free'est man on Earth.

spoiler

This girl from the past (20 years to be precise) played by Guey Lun-Mei discovered an ancient-looking piano sheet titled "Secret" stuffed under an ancient piano. Being a talented pianist and having deep interest in the notes and the words (above) written there, she gave a shot and played them.
Then viola~ she's teleported/transported to future, and met this guy, played by Jay Chou.

It was instant love at first sight.

Now, if you understand the very words in Italics above, you'd know the first person she lays her eyes on would be able to see her. Meaning, the first time she time-travelled and the first person she saw would be able to see her - Jay Chou la. Duh? She would be invisible to others. To return back to her time (20 years ago), she is to play the piece again and increase her playing speed at the ending part to successfully return.

These time-travelling-to-and-fro lasted few times. She wasn't lucky all the times, sometimes she'll bump into other people first upon arrival, before meeting Jay. To counter that, she counted the total steps needed from the music room to Jay's class room (aww, how sweet right?). So, somehow, she managed to meet him more often. They got along really well and yea, really splendid.

Things got out of control when she went back in time and explained all her adventures to her music teacher (who's actually Jay's father in the future). The news spread, and everyone thought she was crazy. She vowed not to travel through time to meet Jay again. But as we all know, where got people can tahan one right? She fell sick.
Since she was asthmatic in nature, she grew really weak.. and weaker by days.

THEN STUFF HAPPENED

Jay found out about ALL the stuff and yea. He's determined to go back in time to look for her. But the old music room building housing the ancient piano is scheduled to be removed/taken down/whatever; so if he really wanted to time travel, he has to put his bets on ONE chance!

Obviously he risked his life and bet on that one chance of time traveling, all this to meet his love of life. Not to mention that even if he traveled back, Guey might not be the first person he stumbles upon. See? Can you see how big a risk he's taking?

Well, yea, then he met her successfully and I think they kinda live happily every after.

/spoiler

There you go :D I skipped a lot though, I don't wanna make people go snoozing right?

Crap, this entry has gotten out of control. It looks unbearably long and draggy~

Haha, good day and kudos to those who have made it this far! You have earned yourself a virtual triple chocolate chip cookie :D

Nah.. *hands over triple chocolate chip cookie*

No comments: