Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Haiz, I am still grieving over the scammed case in a game. How pathetic!

While I get myself addicted again to the 2D-childish looking Maple Story, my bro is playing games like DotA, a game I consider somewhat 'adultish'. Kids nowadays lol.

I am telling you hor, doing nothing at home is more difficult than doing something outside. Then why am I still sitting at home? Well, I am taking the tougher route and challenge my limits :D

Hehe.

How nice if they have jobs in my apartment area like watering plants or walking dogs, I would love to do those muahahahaha~ You know those busy working people like busy busy'ing, where got time to water plants and walk their dogs right? Meh, stuff like those didn't happen here. Like loads of housewives here, they can water their own plants la.. And about dogs, they are not really allowed here; but I noticed they are indeed few toy breed dogs few floors down (well, they barked like a toy breed, so yea~).

To the friend who's about to embark on a journey of responsibilitiness, I wish you all the best and may you and your family be blessed with the bestest blessings :D

That's all lar, gotta go watch TV. Gossip Girl's starting soon lol :P

No comments: