Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am a happy person today for many reasons hehe.

Well, early in the morning, I went out for a business trip to KTM station. I have decided to sell off part of my assets to an enthusiastic buyer I found on the internet. We have agreed on the prices, offers from both parties were reasonable. Hence, we agreed to meet today.

The deal was very smooth, the transaction was carried out without any disruption. I even offered the buyer some special discounts for his enthusiasm and effort for traveling to my area.

Below are were the items sold.

Hehe, yea, I sold off few of my Pokemon cards from those days. You know lar, those were the days. Brainless kids being brainwashed to buy Pokemon goods; I was one of them too lol, I fell for the then big hit Pokemon. I am still one Pokemon fan now though, just not as extreme and not as 'passionate' as I used to be hehe.
These Pokemon Trading Card Game (TCG) can't be sold for much nowadays, and I seldom take them out and see them anyway. I don't do much with them too!!!

Rest assured, they are in good hands now (I hope...). I have some stories about each card, it's worth it to read lar; you get to know me more and I have piktarrs (it's pictures, for the slow-minded) :D

Hah, this Charizard. I think I was very happy when I got this card from the booster pack, this card was one of the geng cards in its days. Like very powderful, very powderful. Yea, it once made me proud lar hehe.
Vileplume from the Jungle set.. ah, how can I forget you? This card has supposedly sentimental value lol, then why sell it? Well, it could have been better of somewhere else~ The story goes like this, I didn't come from a very rich family; and I remembered how this well to do friend of mine kinda introduced me to Pokemon TCG and dragged brought me into the game. The first time he brought me to this 1U shop (now bankrupt liao~) to buy my very first Jungle set booster pack, me being shy and not-so-rich me; I was left with the last pack. Yea, and what do we know? In it laid a holographic Vileplume :D
Then the rest, hmm, they are the rest lar. No need pictures la: Hypno, Kabutops and Zapdos ^-^

I used to be able to memorize ALL the Pokemons' names. I bet a lot of kids can too la hehe. Now there are just too many, yea, couldn't be bothered. See, my stuff all also nicely kept de. These cards dated to at least 5 years ago ler! They look as good as new :D if not newer!

Man, you see, I can type so much crap during holidays. Really no life lar!

"In good terms?"

No comments: