Thursday, May 01, 2008

Today is Labour Day, so I'll dedicate this post to WORK.

Let's have a quick start by explaining what I think about work.
I think working life is very sad, I'm talking about those 8am to 5pm/9am to 6pm and whatnot jobs. That is if you're lucky, if you're not lucky; you'll be getting jobs from 10am to 10pm. Talk about lifeless!
Let's just don't mention about bosses, entrepreneurs and whatnot; those are not workers, they can have Labour Day everyday. So unreal, yea.

Then imagine yourself doing that everyday, working, working and working for the rest of your life. How sad right? If you get promoted in the process, good for you; if not, then too bad lor.

In your working life, you won't even have time for yourself, what more for social life? Then you'll just be a money-making machine, lifeless.

To those who are lucky, they might get a girlfriend (er, speaking from my perspective). Or I would say depends on what type of girlfriend you get.

Lucky, if she's kind and understanding. And really loves spending time with you. Genuinely loves you those type.
Unlucky, if you get a bitch. Yes, a bitch. Those who complain like there is no tomorrow, bad attitude, bad temper; simplified to one word: bitch. But what can you do? You really like her, so yea; suffer lor.

There goes your love life. Well, fair enough to say, if you have a love life (may she be an angel or a bitch), then your work life isn't as sad. At least you have something to look forward to after that one whole tiring day (whether angeling or bitching, lol joking).

Some might have a group of close friends they hang out with all the time. It's good to have those, I mean your family can't be with you all the time; friends are what you need, good ones.
Bear in mind though, your friends will get "coupled" eventually though; then you'll feel lonely when they are with their spouse.

Sigh, life is sad right? So go get yourself a partner soul mate, then you all can celebrate Labour Day together.

Ultimately, everyone dies. So enjoy everyday, be happy.

And if you can't help but to be sad, emo and all that; then be emo happily. Don't try to hold yourself back, don't hold those tears, just don't hold anything for that matter. Just let it be. As ironic as it sounds, be sad happily!

Speaking of tears, I woke up with my eyes feeling sored and teary yesterday. I had this The-Seventh-Day-look-alike scene in my dream. I was crying don't know for what, rest assured that was one of those emo'ish scene. Sad.
Then I cried to sleep yesterday night; I know why though. But I'll be talking too much if I were to mention it here. Yea. Basically I got emo when I played the song "Love" by Orange on my phone. The song that got me emofied and typed in Chinese the other day. Lol.

Oh crap sorry, I went too far fetched! Holiday is not good, I have way too much time on my hand and for my brain to think too much. If you know where I stay, you'll know I wouldn't want to get a job near here. Probably I'm just too lazy to work la, I want money though. I am still wanting that goddamn NDSL, it's just that NDSL didn't spark much interest anymore. I still want one though, it'll be a great helper and time filler when my semester starts.

I'll probably update my blog every other day since I'm like superbly free now.

So, see ya soon and thank you for reading. I truly appreciate your time and attention.

2 comments:

Hito! said...

Haha! I like the way you describe what type of girlfriend you have. It is so true. I just cannot stand those girls that want to own you completely and want you to think of her 24hours. Craziness. I also didn't think about myself for 24hours.

Boon Woei said...

That's why lor!

Those very hard to handle, but what can you do? Once the feeling comes, we are very vulnerable already!