Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bloodyfkingmalaysiandrivers. Bloody!

I don't go, you don't go; I go, you also go. Now the car is left with a scar!
Bloodyb*tch*s! If cannot concentrate on driving and talking, then don't do both lar!!! CRAP!

I let people go, HONK!
I don't let people go, HONK!
I let too many people go, HONK HONK!
Bloodyb*st*rds! Rushing to hell is it? Reach home 1357 seconds late can DIE ar? DIE!

Just so you know, I am generally not in such a foul mood. And I am not extremely pissed off, disappointed or whatsoever; probabaly just a lil overwhelmed~
It's just that I cannot handle so much in a day XD And if you know me, I'm not particularly a good driver, I get stressed up easily when driving! I was this close to breaking down when I reached home lol. Farnie haha.
I was this close to... *suspense*

Great. Now I'll have to sleep with this unexplainable grudge-vengeful-hatred'ish feeling T_T

p/s: *fingers crossed* and eagerly anticipating the invention of teleporter? teleport portals? teleportation? t.e.l.e.p.o.r.t

p/s 2: that or a flying broom zZz

No comments: