Friday, October 31, 2008

Optimism or Naivety?

Just when I thought I would, once again, miss this month's BR; I didn't. Lol, that sentence does not flow.

Never mind. The brilliant me remembered that my mom and bro were out today, and would be back in evening; so I called my bro to pick up a pint of handpacked ice-cream on their way home.

Muahahahaha~ Muahahahaha~

I've missed so many months of BR, really delighted I get to taste some this month hehe. I am yet to try the New Zealand Natural ice-cream which goes on a 30% discount on every 30th. Hah, must try, must try.

One day when I am financially independent, I'll stock up 1/2 a gallon of BR on every 31st. That 1/2 a gallon would last for probably a month; then when BR runs out, I'll stock up on some NZN for me to last until the next BR Day. Ooh, flawless plan!

Ah, that's all. It appears to be a trend for me to post on 31st, either complaining I have missed BR or recording how happy I am to not miss BR :D

What's your flavor?

Happy Halloween. Bye.

1 comment:

TC Tham said...

i missed it again that month.. =.= went out with friends..