Friday, October 17, 2008

I killed a snail in the rain.

Watched House Bunny. Didn't expect anyone would be interested in watching it with me lol.
It was okay, kinda predictable, typical. Wasn't as "blonde'ish" as I thought it would be.

I would have watched it alone anyway if there is no one interested lol. I think instead of embracing the good values of solitude, I'm reaching the level of anti-social.
I actually thought of singing k alone O_O How sad can that be right? Super pathetic lol -_-
But then hor, if I am anti-social, I probably wouldn't even leave the house in the first place..

But nvm, next stop is Disaster Movie. Hehe.

Midterms came and passed. Nothing special, just like that lor.
Next up are tonnes and tonnes of assignments, living for/on deadlines again.
To make it worse, a certain lecturer has gone haywire. I think he's reached his limits, cannot tahan the students' ignorant attitude anymore. He's tried so hard (.. too hard I think) to become a good lecturer, to bring changes to us; but as typical useless students, we couldn't be bothered XD
So yea, now he has gone haywire! Just in case you're wondering, he's asking us (the students) to teach ourselves (the students) for the remaining lectures of the semester >_>

Why would I wanna pay for myself to teach myself right? Doesn't even make sense.
But then again, most of the time, if given the determination, one can easily learn by oneself from books and the plentiful resources. So yea, uni is more of exposure and oh, the cert.

And so yea, we'll have to live with it. Such is life.

I wanted to blog about something I find interesting, but the piece of information above destroyed my mood. Maybe some other time...

Have a splendid weekend peeps :)

p/s: Best wishes to the friend who just got blessed with the most precious treasure in life :)

p/s 2: I r a biatch. I r goin to biatchslap CF. *biatchslaps* *piak piak*

No comments: