Sunday, October 05, 2008

真笑假笑, 谁管得着呢? 总之笑就对了啦~

My computer is officially royally screwed by i-dont-know-what. Every time I turn the computer on, this weird high-tech screen thinge will pop up and the only thing I understand is "Hit F1 to Continue".

After hitting F1, it kinda resumes its operation then it'll be reverted to the day it was born, like 3 years ago.. And this reversion will then screw up my anti-virus and my mouse! I would then have to manually "accidentally" turn off the switch of the CPU (cause restarting wouldn't work) to gain control on the mouse again -_-

Then baru I can set the time to present, and my anti-virus will miraculously work again!

I suppose it isn't a huge issue.. yet. As it still functions normally after the hoo-ah hoo-la reset, but I have to reset it every single time before using neh!

Being not IT savvy me I know nuts about these stuff, unless you know what I'm crapping and decide to help.. If not, I'll buy a super duper new high tech computer with godly functions trouble my cousin (the Composer/Maker of this mischievous com) to fix this probably-not-so serious problem lol.

Having the com semi screwed up is not a big issue, but having an assignment to be submitted this week which I have yet to start, plus The Midterms next week; that my friend, is me royally screwing myself!

Sigh, enough is enough.
Time to rest my eyelids in peace. Bye.

1 comment:

TC Tham said...

all the best in your assignments.. and exams.. hope i'm not too late..

about your com though.. i think.. better send it to do some check up.. symptoms like this usually signifies some chronic diseases.. it's just a matter of time before it reaches cancerous 3rd stage.. i feel.. my all time solution would be.... REFORMAT com.. hahahaha