Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Monday was pure BS. Lol.

I think I am allowing myself to screw myself again tomorrow.

Despite being reminded yesterday, I am still screwing myself. Lol.

A simple calculation reveals that per MCQ of Conflict Theory paper weighs approximately 0.28%. Knowing Mr. Franklin, he'll no doubt untilize these 90 MCQs fully, and ask everything under the sun, literally.
From the textbook, to the conflict models and to virtually any conflict which had happened, or is happening.. or is about to happen.
From application based, to knowledge based, to definition based, and to .any.thing. based.

Let's just hope that I can get some 40 questions correct, so that I could score a double digit %. That and because I've given up on reading and searching online about the tips. Maybe I'll cram some crap into my brain tomorrow morning zzZ

My head might would will explode. Kaboom!

Is happily studying. Not. La-dee-da-dee-da...

No comments: