Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Failing to plan is planning to fail.
Once again, I'm digging my own grave and inviting my own funeral~

I spent these two day-offs very unproductively again. Remember how I complained about having an assignment due this week and The Midterms being around the corner (next week)? Well, good news (or bad news XD), the due date has been extended!
Initially, these two day-offs were meant to be used as assignment grinding day; since I found out the due date is extended to next week, I slacked again. Wtf.
I fail myself again -_- I have not started revision and the said assignment. Wtf.

I am a the classic example of a procrastinator. See how I can blog here and not do my work? Get my point? I am consciously not doing my work. Wtf.

And knowing myself, I'll drag the assignment'ing day to this weekend.. and perform miserably for two midterm papers on Monday which coincides with The Due Date. No scolding or whatsoever will ever work on me, I know it.. it boils down to me. To my own decision, whether to do or not to do!

And it seems I have decided to be a big failure in my life XD

To those who feed on my misery (like Kong), all the best for your studies and assignment grinding!

Gam-ba-teh Bpsychos~

No comments: